For over 50 years, Duthie Power Services has delivered quality generator services to all of Southern California. We are a family-owned business and, as many of our staff will tell you, treat our employees like family.
Check out the job openings listed below and see if you’re a fit for the team! If interested, hit the Apply Now button and send us resume and contact info.
DPS Warehouse Clerk / Parts Runner (Part-time Mornings)
Get yourself in on the ground floor with the leading Generator Maintenance Company in Southern California. This entry level position is the perfect place to start honing your logistical warehouse skill set. The Warehouse Clerk / Parts Runner position is to assist the Parts Supervisor & Service Department Manager in the various duties of maintaining an adequate parts inventory for servicing and repairing emergency fire/life safety equipment. This will involve numerous clerical duties as well as delivery of parts.
The Warehouse Clerk / Parts Runner reports directly to the Parts Supervisor & Service Department Manager. Duties are primarily of a clerical nature and computer skills are important. Incumbent must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; any other computer CRM knowledge and inventory bar scan systems would be well received. Other major duties will be assisting with inventory maintenance, cleanliness and orderliness of the warehouse. The incumbent is also responsible for the delivery of parts to customers when necessary.
The incumbent will also retrieve parts as directed by work order or shipping lists and prepares the parts for techs in the field.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record to be insurable by corporate insurance carrier.
- Job requires some stooping, bending, climbing, and capability of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Warehouse experience would be a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
DPS Service Department Office Clerk (Part-time Flexible)
If you are looking for a great part-time position or are working your way back into the workforce and need flexibility this job could be for you. As a Service Department Clerk you will assist with making sure our customers get the “white glove” treatment that Duthie Power Services is known for. In this position, the major responsibilities are answering the phones and responding to customer’s needs as well as assisting other staff in the department with the completion of daily service work. Additionally, this position is responsible for maintaining the service department supplies, auditing service reports and expense reports and processing warranty claims.
- Secretarial and data entry experience.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite.
- CRM experience.
- Great organizational and communication skills.
- Great customer service skill set.
- Excellent telephone personality.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to multitask and adjust workload according to priority.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.